New answers tagged

-3 votes

Anatomy: name of the crease between leg and groin

In "Fig 71: Region of the groin in women" of 'New Artistic Anatomy: Female Morphology" by Paul Richer (translation to english) it seems to be called "crease of the thigh" and ...
Emil's user avatar
  • 115

Top 50 recent answers are included