I have heard that snake venom is safe to ingest. Normally when I hear about this it is about hemotoxic venoms such as that of a rattlesnake.
The argument towards snake venom being safe to ingest is ...
Do not share personal medical information, medical history or any other specific details about a person's medical symptoms, condition etc (whether yours or someone you know) on this site or any Stack Exchange site. This is a public Site and all posts on this Site can be seen by anyone and may be shared freely with others.
Medical Sciences Stack Exchange is not a substitute for medical advice, individualized diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare provider. Communications on Medical Sciences Stack Exchange are not privileged/private communications and do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Full disclaimer and more information about this site here.