Are there any preferred or recommended ways to intervene when a loved one appears to be suffering from a Dramatic Personality Disorder, specifically Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder?

Rather than strategies for "dealing with it", how should one help another seek help/treatment without feeding a victim mentality?

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.