I'm trying to regulate my calorie intake. I cook for myself and I need some reliable information on calorie content of typical foods I eat so I can adjust the portions in such way I actually lose weight.
The foods I'm interested in:
- meat: pork(neck, leg, fat), beef (sirloin, rib-eye), chicken (legs, breast, wings), lamb meat, fish (trout, carp, salmon)
- grains and seeds: white bread (wheat flour), polenta (corn flour), rice (boiled), beans, chickpeas, sweet peas
- vegetables: potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, etc.
- sugars: beet sugar, honey
- dairy products: milk (3.5%fat), yogurt, sour cream (15-25% fat)
- fruits: bananas, watermelon, cantaloupe, apples, pears, peaches, etc.
- cooking oils and pork fat
I'd be happy with partial answers, or answers containing data for things I didn't mention, as long as they are easy to find in the stores.