Can eating low (<20g) of carbohydrates a day be related to causing symptoms that are that of Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Pain areas: in the back, face, foot, hands, or thigh
- Pain types: can be burning and tingling or sharp
- Pain circumstances: can occur at night
- Sensory: pins and needles, uncomfortable tingling and burning, over sensitivity, or sensitivity to pain
- Also common: numbness, slow reflexes, tingling feet, or tingling fingers
This is for someone not having diabetes, and may be possibly missing some important vitamins and minerals from the reduced intake of certain foods (mostly consuming meat).
If so, what can be done to help relieve these symptoms, as generic pain killers don't seem to be doing the trick?