So I stumbled on this website about shocking electrical superheroes and I was wondering if a shock was administered every day to a young person, would their heart slowly give out, or would they become virtually impervious to electrocution?
Neither. You would either kill them with the first shock or just annoy them every day of their life. Human tissue can't adapt to electricity. It's either enough current to damage it or it's not. And if the path of the current is through the heart, the amount needed to disrupt the heart's electrical functioning is as little as 100 milliamps.