I've recently noticed that after eating certain food, I develop a minor allergic reaction in form of a small red rash or two, anywhere on my body.
The allergic reaction is in my opinion very minor, developing almost mosquito-byte sized rashes. Besides being annoying visually, they do not irritate me.
Since these dishes are a big part of my diet, and a big part of my culture in general, I do not want to give up this diet.
My question is is it possible that body will eventually get used to this diet again, stopping the rashes from appearing? Is there any research on this?