This question is to radiologists. I'm a PhD student in medical image processing and (I thought that) I was working with 3D-DSA images obtained by subtraction of non-contrast enhanced CBCT from a contrast enhanced one. Now I see here and there people mention 3DRA modality. Is this actually just a different word for the same thing? If so, which one is a standard one (could not find either in DICOM standard text for example)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.