The milk under consideration is from a goat that is not from a goat-farm, just a loose goat that eats whatever she gets, hanging around mostly garbage (in India), if we milk her and boil the milk once, is such milk safe to consume?
You can find directions for pasteurizing goat milk many places online, and that should render it safe from pathogens. However, it will do nothing to protect you from heavy metals, pesticides, and other toxins that goat might be ingesting. Considering that it's eating from garbage piles, I would consider it very likely the milk contains at least some toxins. I would not drink it. If you do drink it, I would suggest not giving it to children and pregnant women.