I understand that ( correct me if I am wrong) the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin ( SHBG) test is one of the tests that can be used to evaluate one's libido.

The sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) test may be used to help evaluate men for low testosterone and women for excess testosterone production. It may be ordered in conjunction with other tests to evaluate the status of a person's sex hormones.

Besides this SHBG, what other testosterone tests I should take if I think that they can be responsible for my low libido level? My goal is to

  1. Identify those testosterone
  2. Try to increase them
  3. So that I can get my libido back!
  • there are more than one types of testosterone?
    – Ooker
    Mar 8, 2019 at 13:18


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.