Pretty much what the title says, can mold in a building cause fatigue?
I've been working with the same company for almost 11 years. The first 2 and a half years I was at another building until they moved my department to another one. My health at that building was never in question, didn't seem like anything effected me at all.
I know ever since coming into this building my allergies started getting worse and my sinuses would bother me really bad as well. Literally I could walk into the building and my eyes would turn bloodshot red because of whatever is in the building.
Lately when I've been coming into work, I feel so tired/fatigued after being in the building for about 10-15 minutes or so, and it doesn't go away. I know they found mold in the building before when they stripped down the wallpaper.
Can mold in a building cause fatigue?