I've had my first Pfizer vaccine and the second is scheduled 11 weeks after the first one. I may have to postpone it though. If I cancel it, what is the latest date I can take the second dose without invalidating (?) the first one? Can I postpone it another month?
I know clinical trials have answered these question.