I saw a health worker in a short video clip wearing some kind of mask that loops around the back and has LEDs on it.

Does anyone know what this is?

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


I guess it's some kind of compact PAPR in semi-mask form. Here's a similar product

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.