1

Its no big secret that damp and mold can make people sick, sometimes severely so.

However if you ask a doctor for a letter saying damp and mold is making you physically sick, they are reluctant and don't want to commit. Why so?

Thanks.

2
  • You seem to be asking us why your doctor wouldn't give you the diagnosis you expected. Judging your doctor's decisions is medical advice, which you know is off topic here. You could edit this to make it an acceptable question, but that would require some prior research. I would recommend starting with your assumption that damp and mold can make people sick. Who says? That would be a good place to start.
    – Carey Gregory
    Jun 2 '20 at 1:21
  • You need to ask an allergist or Respiratory doctor. Family doctors wouldn't know for sure Jun 2 '20 at 2:00

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.