PPS: If this is more Biology or LifeHacks then please feel to move it there. But this is a key VIRUS VECTOR that will come indoors and we are not all competent to "sanitize" the variety of items.
- There is all this talk about distancing & disinfecting surfaces & avoiding facial hand contact
- But, eventually at some point these things will happen:
- We have to drink & eat, so food will come from out to in, with packing of various materials; and will be kept in living/ dining areas, kitchen, refrigerator & portables/ candy in other rooms too.
- We will touch our facial area; mouth, nose, ears after we end up touching some "contaminated" surface (virus survival is several days)
How do we minimize incoming virus vectors for various types of incoming drink & food items; from produce to packaged and so on. (I cant list or imagine all kinds of food/ drink variety or category) so maybe we'll have to Wiki this so more stuff can be added in.
- Steps to ensure vegetables & fruits from bunch of grocery bags (plastic, paper, fabric) do not carry COVID-19 virus into the Refrigerator?