The photo shows some kind of sheath, that's used in a hospital context in the UK, to reshape scar tissue and other outcomes of traumatic injury.

The product is made of two layers - an elasticated exterior material with a (fairly substantial/thick) silicone internal layer.

I'm trying to find the generic name, and if possible specific UK brand names for this product. Help much appreciated.

enter image description here


It appears that you are describing gel tube toe/finger bandage which can be cut to size. Medipaq and Dykook are 2 brands I know of.

  • Perfect - and amazon links too, thank you!
    – Stilez
    Oct 3 '18 at 13:57
  • Also a search for those suggests Pendimed, vivesole, are other similar products
    – Stilez
    Oct 3 '18 at 19:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.