I've been found to have a large amount of Arsenic in my blood. Is there a way to check my food and water for Arsenic? Are there testing kits available?

  • @Gordon California FWIW
    – arsed
    Commented Jul 3, 2018 at 20:28
  • Now that I think about it, you may want to call the county health department where you live. Or go to their office to see if they can help or advise you. Again, if you had the test done in a doctor's office, ask them what you might do.
    – Gordon
    Commented Jul 3, 2018 at 21:18
  • I am not giving legal advice here, just giving you some options you might consider.
    – Gordon
    Commented Jul 3, 2018 at 21:22
  • Btw you don't mention how many tests you've had. Let a doctor or the health department advise you what other tests you might need to confirm your arsenic level.
    – Gordon
    Commented Jul 3, 2018 at 23:40
  • 2
    Yes, you can have your water tested, but if you are served by a municipal water supply in California, that's extremely unlikely to be the source. If you have well water, that's a different matter and you should have it tested. Contact your local health agency for guidance. Puzzling out other possible sources is far beyond the scope of this site and falls into the category of personal medical advice, which is squarely off topic here.
    – Carey Gregory
    Commented Jul 4, 2018 at 1:27


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.