once i come to urologist, he wanted to use cystoscope, and it was very thick, nearly 1 cm in diameter.

it was a tube, multifunctional, allowing to pass different instruments via it.

is there thin cystoscope, used in medicine widely, thin to make less harm, used only for watching?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.