What are some possible conditions that can cause the following symptoms?
- Dull muscular pain between shoulder blades in the center of the back, in the T3-T7 region.
- Pain is often triggered or made acute by rolling the thoracic spine foreword.
- Area around T3-T7 is sensitive to light pressure. Pain appears to be immediately under the skin.
- Pain is accompanied by a sensation of needing to cough, pressure in the sternum, and on occasion slight nausea.
- Twisting the thoracic spine and shoulders left and right or side to side does not have an effect on the pain.
- On rare occasions there is a tingling or burning sensation under the left shoulder blade.
- Symptoms persist for more than 3 months, off and on.
To be clear, those are my symptoms, and I have head chest x-rays and am having an MRI done next week. The x-rays are unremarkable and 2 doctors I went to are stomped with no ideas or opinions on what it could be. I know that personal diagnosis is impossible, but I would appreciate at least a list of possible conditions to research and eliminate through further testing. Thank you!