- I'm a runner.
- My immune system became weak due to some virus and I got a fungal infection about 9 months ago.
- I didn't know that I have a fungal infection because it wasn't visible at first and I noticed this only after my skin started to peel off (which is about 2-3 months into the infection).
I did all steps recommended by a local dermatologist and the internet:
- Terbinafini hydrochloridum 10 mg/g - I was using this for 3 months without any improvement
- Miconazole nitrate 20 mg/g - I was using this for 4 weeks without any improvement
- Clotrimazolum 10 mg/g - I was using this for 4 weeks without any improvement
- Tannic acid 40% 1 spoon per 1 liter - For 3 months I was soaking my feet in this 1 times a day for 30 minutes without any improvement
- Betamethasonum 0.5 mg/g + Gentamicinum 1 mg/g - I'm using this in addition to the above creams all the time
- I got rid of all my previous shoes and bought new ones
- I got rid of my previous socks and bought new ones
- I was making sure all that time to keep my feet dry and cold whenever possible
I spent 6 months of inconvenience, $200+ on dermatologist visits, $200+ on medicines and I can say today that THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT WHATSOEVER (it's even worse than it was)!!!
This is how terribly far it has advanced despite using all of the remedies above: https://i.stack.imgur.com/pDWvi.jpg
Please help me save my life, it's eating me! Does my fungal infection became the "deep tissue" version already? Why it's not going away? I see this is frequently asked on the internet but I assure you all I did a very thorough research and did not find any actual solution that works.