1

I ate something with my headphones on, and after eating I noticed that the ear speaker lose their covering film. I noticed as after lunch I touched them and had little black particles of the cover in my hand (guess this is due to the aging of the plastic film). Then I noticed them also on my desk, so surely some of them might haven fallen on my lunch, or even I had some on my fingers before.

Now I am concerned that I have eaten some of these plastic parts. They are very thin and not hard, so they might get resolved in my stomach acid (and do not pass through as I had written elsewhere when plastic gets swallowed).

How harmful might that be? That my body might absorb little fragments and particles of plastic??

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.