I recently adopted following diet.
- Green juice (Kale + Swiss Chard + Spinach + Blue Berry + Banana + Ginger) -Daily
- Green juice (Bok choy + Collard green + Arugula + Cabbage + Broccoli + Garlic + Turmeric )
- Oats (Old fashioned) - Daily
- Steam rice cake and banana - Every night
- Boiled egg - Alternative days
- Avocado - 1 daily
- Beans and lentils
- Cacao for flavinoid
What are the essential elements that will be missing in this diet (for a 40 year old person)? Something like iodine? And what else?
Is there a need to add the following - barley / Brussels sprouts/ Flax seeds / macadamias / cashew? Also, Fenugreek(Uluva (in Malayalam)) and Cinnamon for blood sugar control?