Could you please let us know if the following are symptoms of seizures in a 16-year-old:
- He goes sudden unconsciousness while speaking normally
- There were no convulsions.
- When it happens he start moving to a corner without his conscious and then falls on floor with bending mouth and fingers unconsciously.
- No response even we put room keys or iron rod in hands (it takes 10 minutes to become conscious even if we put these things in hand)
- After it happened and he became conscious, we took him to the nearest hospital and blood pressure is normal.
He has had an MRI scan and EEG (when conscious) and the results are normal. Do we need to take these tests during unconsciousness to get accurate results?
Please help us understanding his condition. We contacted doctors here but they are not sure that it is seizures, as the test results are normal.
He has shown this type of behaviour a few times in the last 1 and a half years.
We will meet a nearby doctor but your suggestions will help us to understand about his condition.