I recently got myself tested for my T3 levels and TSH too as I usually developed hand tremors and fast heart beats at sudden occasions. I am 18 yo. My TSH level is 5.21 μIU/ml. According to me, the refrence ramge is 0.3-5.5 but thats brings me on the threshold. Should I consider medicines? or diet? If any?

  • 2
    Welcome to health SE :-). We can't make a diagnosis or make personal recommendations over the internet, it has to be done by a physician in person. This is why personal medical advice is off-topic for this site.The doctor will use your blood test results, along with the anamnesis and if needed other tests to do that. – Lucky Dec 28 '16 at 0:46
  • 1
    This is probably best discussed with your doctor. – L.B. Jan 3 '17 at 14:15

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.